Hours of Operation
Monday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Get Gardening Tips From the Experts!
At Country Fair Garden Center, we’re passionate about what we do! Our team has hundreds of years of combined experience helping our customers in Denver beautiful gardens. We’re here to help you succeed, whether you’re a new or experienced gardener!
Advice on Almost Any Garden Topic
Whether you’re looking for tips on garden soil, orchid care, how to start a vegetable garden, or anything else, we’re here to help! As a family-owned and operated business, we’re proud to provide dependable customer service that can help your garden thrive. With a friendly, knowledgeable staff, we can provide all the plants, gardening supplies, and advice you need.
Take a look at our gardening resources below for helpful care sheets and articles for your plants. If you’d like to hear more about a specific topic, visit us to see first-hand how we can help bring your garden to life!
- Indoor Herb Gardens
- African Violets Care Sheet
- Hibiscus Care Sheet
- Succulents Care Sheet
- Orchids Care Sheet
- Cactus Care Sheet
- Carnivorous Plants Care Sheet
- Tillandsia Care Sheet
- Holiday Plant Toxicity Myths
- Create a beautiful holiday setting utilizing houseplants
- Indoor Plant Care: A guide to healthy houseplants
Articles of Interest
- Herb Recipes
- SUNFLOWERS & MEMORIAL DAY!!!
- 2015 Country Fair / Hardy Boy Plant Tomato List
- Attract Pollinators to Your Garden
- Gardening in Rainy Weather
- How to Transplant
- Spring Planting
- Seed Starting by Steve Rozic
Gardening With Children
Just for the Fun of It
Healthy Soil & Plants
Protecting Your Plants
- Protect Your Plants from Cold Weather
- The Importance of Winter Watering: “Feeling Dry? So is your landscape. Trees, shrubs and lawns will benefit from monthly winter watering.” Watch the video. CSU Extension Fact Sheet.
Vegetable & Fruit Gardening
- Growing Berries in the Kitchen Garden
- Top 10 Surprisingly Simple Tomato Growing Tips
- Seeds to sow in Summer for Fall Vegetable Harvests
- Vegetables for Shady Spots
- Gardener’s September To Do List
- Fall Gardens Make Sense
- Gardener’s October To Do List
- Companion Planting Guide
Annuals & Perennials
Trees, Shrubs, & Roses
Give us a call or drop by! We’re ready to assist in any way we can, whether you need help selecting between types of garden soil, deciding which fertilizer is right for your environment, or if you need help starting a new vegetable garden. Contact us today!
Use the links below to browse our products and start planning your garden today!
We’re available to help you with ideas, advice, and whatever you need to create the garden of your dreams!